Where to Get Vaccinated:
Welcome to JYNNEOS (mpox) central for the Twin Cities. Here you will find places for your 1st or 2nd vaccination for mpox. If you were vaccinated at a MPLSpox vaccination event and need to find our additional events, or if you’re looking for your 1st shot and need to know where to go, you’re in the right place.
(for more information about MPox our the Taskforce check out our Blog page.
The Family Partnership
1527 E. Lake Street
Minneapolis, MN 55407
Ultimate Vaccination Clinic @ Northside Community Center
701 West Broadway Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55411
Thrive @ the Aliveness Project,
3808 Nicollet Avenue S
Minneapolis, MN 55409
Aliveness Project is providing Mpox vaccinations to all persons interested.
Please direct all inquiries to the Aliveness Project at 612-822-7945. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Aliveness Project is our 2nd Mpox vaccination location. They were the 1st to agree to vaccination our clinic clients.
- Red Door Clinic: 612-543-5555
- Allina – Uptown Clinic: 612-824-1772
- Hennepin Healthcare – Whittier Clinic: (612) 873-6963
- Positive Care Center (HCMC) *only scheduling if you are living with HIV and you receive care here: 612-873-2700
- Indian Health Board: 612-721-9800
- The Aliveness Project – THRIVE Clinic: 612-822-7946
- Clinic 555: 651-266-1255
- United Family Medicine: 651-758-9500
- M Health Fairview Clinic – Midway: 651-232-4800
Saint Louis Park:
- Park Nicollet – Saint Louis Park: 952-993-1000
- Health Partners – Stillwater: 651-439-1234
- CentraCare – LGBTQ Health Clinic: 320-654-3633
Visit Mpox Vaccine Locator for more locations! You may also request vaccination through your primary medical providers at HealthPartners, Allina, Sanford, and Fairview health systems but your particular location may not have it readily available so make sure to check with your provider before scheduling.
Call us at 612-424-2231 if you have questions or need assistance finding a location for vaccination, testing and/or treatment.